Sunday, November 14, 2021

ANS



Welcome To My World

I am a writer at the intersection of words and everyday life. As a single mom, I have experienced unexpected life challenges. However, I faced it with a free spirit and determination.

Writing is my calling, and I embrace it wholeheartedly. Through the novels, short stories, and articles I write, I share experiences, reports, and insights. I want my words to be a voice for the unheard and a light in the darkness.

More than just pursuing a career as a writer, I had a bigger vision. I want to be part of changing this world. I want to support fellow single mothers, provide inspiration, and encourage them to achieve their dreams.

In every word I write, I try to bring about positive change. I know that with sincerity and courage, we can change the world. I am proof that love, determination, and an unwavering spirit can make a difference in our lives and the lives of others.

Salam sayang
Ans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fatherless dan Pengaruhnya Dalam Tumbuh Kembang Anak

  Artikel ini terbit di  Singlemomsindonesia.org Link:  https://singlemomsindonesia.org/fatherless-dan-pengaruhnya-dalam-tumbuh-kembang-anak/